High quality electromagnetic brakes(also called electro-mechanical brakes or EM brakes) slow or stop motion using electromagnetic force to apply mechanical resistance (friction).
The original name was "electro-mechanical brakes" but over the years the name changed to "hysteresis brakes", referring to their actuation method. Since becoming popular in the mid-20th century especially in trains and trolleys, the variety of applications and brake designs has increased dramatically, but the basic operation remains the same.
Both hysteresis brakes and eddy current brakes use electromagnetic force but hysteresis brakes ultimately depend on friction and eddy current brakes use magnetic force directly.
*Coil: 100% copper
*Wide torque range: 5Nm~320Nm
*Factory directly supply
*Voltage: dc 24v
*Working Type: Power on brake
Three Models DC 24v Industrial electromagnetic brakeParameter
24v power on electric brake Special features
1. Fast response. Dry design means instant reaction to commands.
2. Durability. Excellent heat dissipation and quality materials mean long life, even under high frequency and high performance conditions.
3. Easy to install and maintain. Sealed bearing race eliminates the need for removal of the center core. No dust brush is needed, and operation is simper and easier.
4. No adjustment of the motor. The motor is designed so that it does not need adjustment of the friction surface, and once it is installed only very minor adjustments are needed.
5. Sure motion. One-piece plate will not slip even under the strongest vibration for longer life.
6. Adjustable torque. Torque levels can be increased or decreased by changing the current, making it suitable for a variety of applications.